Sunday, 3 June 2012

I am not afraid to make up my own mind

A new online campaign has been initiated by @UKFoWL encouraging WikiLeaks and Julian Assange supporters to post their support online in the form of a photograph and the statement "I am not afraid to make up my own mind" (choose a statement below to download). The following is taken from the UK Friends of WikiLeaks blog:

We should not respond to the language of suppression with silence. My voice is what I have in order to be more than one individual lost in thought.
I am not afraid to make up my own mind.


Support for WikiLeaks is undoubtedly there- it is a rational response to a global situation, a situation where our right to citizenship is becoming increasingly hijacked. But we are not yet visible. On the back of the ‘I am…’ campaign UKFoWL are trying to get support documented. If people see people supporting then, well you know the line….
Let's get a historical record going. (click on image):




Print it. Have your photograph taken with it. Post it on line.
We are here, watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment